Thursday, March 11, 2010

A pleasant realisation

I have had my head burried in the fabulous book "Julie and Julia" for the last two weeks. It started out a bit slowly and I was not sure if I would keep going with it. Until I started really looking forward to few quiet moments in my day to get through just a few more pages. The reason for this sudden enthusiasm was the familiarity of all her dilemmas. She has made it possible to have a little chuckle at my life and all it's insanities.

3 months ago I left the crazy world of retail, only surviving 3 years! I have had a different business idea almost every second day and really thought I must be the only loon who can't make up their mind about what to spend the rest of their life doing. Yet today over a delicious lunch I met a fellow creativine (us creative people), who is also quietly batteling this same war. The world would be dull and boring without creative people, yet I feel we may struggle the most to get out there and make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment